Europe-Mountains.com is owned by eTravel S.A. with registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Woronicza 15, 02-625 Warszawa (hereinafter referred to as „Europe-Mountains”) - an operator of the Europe-Mountains.com website, through which accommodation facilities can be booked in mountain resorts of Europe. eTravel S.A. is entered into the Register of Tourism Organizers and Intermediaries of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship, kept by the Voivode of Mazowieckie, under No. 1265. The Company has mandatory insurance guarantee No.: 02.976.146 issued by AXA Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń i Reasekuracji S.A. amounting to 600 500 złotys (say: six hundred thousand five hundred złotys 0/100).
Booking can be made in two ways:
1. A person interested in booking (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer”) lists his/her preferences concerning the accommodation facility (location, standard, etc.) and possible additional services, then he/she submits his/her query via a form accessible on the Europe-Mountains.com website. In response Europe-Mountains sends back an e-mail to the electronic address specified in the query, which includes: a) a detailed description of the offer with price and b) a link to a website, on which all the details necessary for booking are available. The e-mail offer contains the information about additional fees chargeable to the Customer in the selected accommodation facility – which are independent from Europe-Mountains.
2. Booking on-line on the Europe-Mountains.com website. The Customer selects the accommodation facility and possible additional services according to his/her preferences and enters the details required for booking it directly into the form on the Europe-Mountains.com website in order to make a booking. The Europe-Mountains.com website presents the information about services, which are included into the booking price, and about additional fees chargeable to the Customer in the selected accommodation facility - independent from Europe-Mountains. Regardless of this fact, in the travel documentation provided by Europe-Mountains there are the details on additional fees for the selected site.
The selected accommodation facility is effectively booked, when Europe-Mountains sends to the Customer an electronic message with the documents confirming the booking, after the Customer has paid an advance.
The price for booking is paid in two stages:
1. The advance paid, when the booking is made.
2. The remaining amount, to be paid at the latest 6-8 weeks before the trip starting date.
Detailed terms of payment (including, but not limited to, amount of the advance, date of payment of the remaining amount) depend on the selected accommodation facility and the selected additional services, and the details of payment for the specified accommodation facility and for additional services are provided by Europe-Mountains during the booking process. Europe-Mountains will send an a-mail message to the Customer, reminding of the approaching payment date for the remaining amount to the e-mail address specified by the Customer.
Payments can be made in two ways:
- with a payment card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro);
- by an on-line bank transfer via the ePrzelewy service;
- by a traditional bank transfer to the bank account specified by Europe-Mountains in the booking confirmation;
Changes in booking:
Depending on availability, the Customer can modify the booking made. If modification in the requested scope is possible, the Customer can be charged with an additional fee equal to the cost incurred by Europe-Mountains due to the modification made. Europe-Mountains will each time notify the Customer about possible additional cost of modification, before the rebooking is made. Europe-Mountains each time negotiates possibility to avoid such a payment with the service providers. Europe-Mountains does not receive any processing fees other than payments defined by the providers of accommodation and additional services.
Europe-Mountains provides accommodation as in the confirmed booking. If the accommodation in the booked site is not possible due to the reasons not attributable to Europe-Mountains, Europe-Mountains shall offer a accommodation in a comparable or better site with at least equal standard and amenities and unchanged price for the stay. The Customer can reject all the presented offers and cancel the booking - in this event Europe-Mountains shall return any received fees to the Customer. If the Customer does not make a declaration whether he/she accepts the new accommodation offer or not, within 3 days since it has been delivered, the booking will be cancelled automatically, and all the received payments will be returned. If paying by credit card refund will be made directly to the customer card.
Cancellation of the booking
The Customer can cancel the booking. Fees for cancelling the booking differ, depending on the offered accommodation site and possible additional services selected by the Customer, and are each time shown on the Europe-Mountains.com website with a given offer.
You can make your cancellation request by e-mail, in writing or via our customer panel. Each cancellation request has to reach us by 14.00 CET of a working day to start the process. In case your cancellation request reached us after 14.00 CET or during weekend, it will be deemed as received on the following working date
When it turns out that the stay of the Customer in a given accommodation site, as defined in the booking made, is not possible due to the reasons not attributable exclusively to the Customer (e.g. no valid documents enabling stay in the territory of a given country, simultaneous booking of two different sites in the same period, Customer's change to the trip schedule), the Customer is not entitled to repayment of the payments made in connection with booking. Europe-Mountains declares that it will make efforts in order to recover the largest possible part of the paid amount from its partners, but it cannot guarantee any effects and in no event it shall pay back the received payments. Europe-Mountains encourages the Customers to purchase a stay cancellation insurance.
The Customer shall stick to the regulations and terms valid in the place of stay. Customer's non-acceptance of -- or behaviour of Customer and/or of people, staying with him/her in the accommodation facility, contrary to -- the regulations/terms relevant in place of stay, and constituting a justifiable reason for moving out or other inconveniences attributable to the Customer and/or to people staying with him/her, do not entitle the Customer and/or people staying with him/her to receive any part of the costs borne in connection with the stay.
The fees are counted in euro (EUR) or in Polish złotys (PLN), in accordance with the exchange rate announced on the previous working day by the National Bank of Poland (NBP). If paying by credit card refund will be made directly to the customer card.
Any remarks and comments concerning the accommodation facility should be submitted by the Customer on site at the reception desk or to the owner of the accommodation facility during the stay.
The Customer can make comments concerning quality of the services provided by Europe-Mountains, in particular, concerning non-conformance of the purchased offer of stay with the real standard or scope of the services provided at the accommodation site as compared to the presented offer, by submitting the complaint via the Europe-Mountains.com website, via an e-mail or in writing not later than within 30 days from end of the stay.
In case of organising tourist event (at least two tourist services within one booking), Europe-Mountains limits the responsibility for non-performance or unreliable performance of the services during the tourist event to double price of the tourist event to each customer - it does not concern personal damages.
Europe-Mountains, as an operator of the Europe-Mountains.com website, through which accommodation facilities can be booked in mountain resorts in Austria, France, Switzerland, Italy and Poland, makes all the efforts in order that the booked services reflect the descriptions in the offer, staying on a current basis in touch with the actual providers of the booked services.
The result of the considered complaint will be delivered to the Customer in writing without unnecessary delay, not later than within 21 days from the date of submission of the complaint. If paying by credit card refund will be made directly to the customer card.
Security & Privacy
At Europe-Mountains we are conscious about privacy on the Internet. Our Development Department team works to ensure maximum security and privacy to everyone using the website.
Gathering Customer data
Basing on Polish Electronic Services Act enacted on July 28, 2004 (No. 144/1204) all information gathered from website's visitors will be used for the following two purposes:
To provide services ordered by our customers;
To deliver special offers, newsletter and other messages to customers who have agreed to receive such information from us. Users may always opt-out from our mailing list.
Credit Card data
We do not request nor store your credit card data even though a credit card is required to make a reservation with us. We use ECARD S.A. Poland’s leading online payment processor to accept payments: http://www.ecard.pl/English.htm. This means we will transfer you to a 100% secure payment page within ecard.pl domain. Once the transaction is complete you will be redirected back to Europe-Mountains.
Tracking website usage
We use Urchin software from Google to track how our customers use the website. Doing so helps us understand the way you use our website and lets us improve it on daily basis. Cookies are a secure way to gather statistical information without disclosing your private data.
Viruses and malicious software
This website does not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or any other malicious software built to cause any damage to computers. Out experienced IT department staff ensure that you are 100% safe when visiting Europe-Mountains.com.
1. The Website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s terminal device and are designed for use of Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of their original website, time of their storage in the terminal device and a unique number.
eTravel S.A. with its registered office at the address: Woronicza 15, 02-625 Warsaw, operator of the Website, is the entity placing cookies in the terminal device of the Website User and getting access to them.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of Website pages to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular these files recognize the device of the Website User and allow proper display of the website, which is tailored to meet the User's specific needs;
b) maintain the Website User’s session (after logging on), thanks to which the User does not need to enter the login and password again on each subpage of the Website;
c) create statistics, which indicate how Website Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve the structure and content of these sites;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs off, leaves the website or closes the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for a time determined in the parameters of cookies or until the User removes them.
6. The following types of cookies are used within the Website:
a) “indispensable" cookies”, which enable the User to use services available within the Website, for example authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) cookies used for safety purposes, for example cookies used for detecting abuses related to authentication within the Website;
c) ”performance” cookies, which gather information about the method of using pages of the Website;
d) “functional" cookies, which “remember” settings selected by the User and customize the User’s interface, for example as regards the selected language or the region from which the User comes, size of the font, appearance of the website etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, thanks to which Users are provided with advertising content that is better tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing websites allows by default storing of cookies in the User’s terminal device. Website Users may change at any time settings of cookies. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic operation of cookies in settings of the Internet browser or inform the User about each time they are placed in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of operating cookies is available in the settings of the software (Internet browser).
9. Cookies placed in the terminal device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org or in the “Help" section of the browser's menu.